For hard floors, the H2O X5® 230°F steam cleaning breaks down and loosens the dirt. In the same pass, the microfibre attachments lift the dirt and locks it in – sweeping, mopping and cleaning your floor all at once!
For carpets and rugs, use the carpet glider attachment to help sanitise, deodorise, and refresh all your rugs and carpets – saving you money on carpet cleaners and without using any additional chemicals.
- H2O® X5
- Microfibre Cloth for Mop Head
- Carpet Glider
- Duster Tool
- Window Cleaning Tool
- Angled Jet Nozzle
- Nylon Brush
- Brass Brush
- Extension Hose
- Super Absorbent Cloth for Duster Tool
- Microfibre Cloth for Garment Tool
- Super Absorbent Cloth for Window Cleaning Tool
Thoroughly deep cleans most floor types. Get great results on marble, sealed ceramic, carpet, stone, sealed laminate, and sealed hardwood.*
*Always check your floor manufacturer's cleaning instructions before using this product.
- Lightweight & Easy - Weighs Less than 5lbs
- Works on Most Surfaces & Fabrics*
- Kills Up To 99% of Bacteria such as Salmonella, e-coli, listeria and influenza** with Chemical-Free Cleaning
- Easy, single control operation for variable steam settings
- Helps Remove Pet Odours & Creases from Upholstery
- Triangle Head Allows for Agile Cleaning in and Around Hard to Reach Places
- Save Money - Replaces Multiple Cleaning Products
**Controlled lab testing has shown that when applied for up to 15 seconds, the H2O X5® Steam Cleaner can kill between 82% to 99.9% of certain bacteria and viruses. Efficacy varies according to surface tested.
With over 12 Million H2O® Steam Cleaners sold in over 80 countries across the globe, the H2O® X5 is the perfect way to join the H2O® family
Parent Tested Parent Approved is a community made up of parents, like you and me, who chat together, share tips, feedback, and provide support to one another through a variety of channels.
Product feedback from the parents is sent to companies, and this information is invaluable to help shape the way products are made for our families. It’s the parents of the PTPA Media program who determine if that product should receive a Winner’s Seal or not.